Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Plymouth

My best friend's husband selfishly moved her to Massachusetts about three months ago for a promotion with his job (I know - the nerve!). I have missed her dearly and I was so excited to fly up there this past weekend and spend some time hanging out.


The first day we water skied on her parent's boat, the second day we got pedicures and saw Sex and the City, and the third day we shopped. Par for the course when it comes to Anne and me! By the way, gratuitous cussing and nudity aside, Sex and the City was a pretty good movie.

We had a great time on the lake! I hadn't water skied in 12 years, but I got right back up. It really is like riding a bike.


Anne's parents have this raft thing that you hold on to (for dear life!) and let the boat pull you around the lake. It was awesome and I got some good shots of Brian flying over the wake.


I can't wait to see Anne and Brian again. Hopefully I can come in the fall when all the colors are changing. Or maybe I'll take that beach vacation with her that I've been blogging about for a year ...

2 comments:

Genelle said...

*Tear* I miss them! I'm so glad you had a good visit, but I'm also incredibly jealous. :)

Annalise said...

I didn't know you skied. Fun!