Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Simple Things

I've always been moved by nature. Most people are surprised to learn that about me. I really enjoy the outdoors (when I'm dressed for it) and I love a good hike. Speaking of which - the aggies and Rachel and me are going camping in a few weeks to Shenandoah so I should get some good pictures of the leaves changing that weekend.

Last weekend I was outside and this really pretty blue butterfly landed on my hand. I let my dog, Diego, smell it and then he decided it might make a tasty snack. No worries, though, I rescued the butterfly before Diego could eat it up.

That cute little insect stayed on my hand for at least twenty minutes! My roommate snapped this picture of me before it finally decided to fly away.

Oh, I got five inches chopped off my hair last weekend, but you can't really tell. The curse of curly hair ...

No comments: