Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another Nats game

I'm getting the most out of the $40 pack of tickets I bought at the beginning of the season.

The aggies (Sean, Reagan, and Austin) and Alexis came with me to the Nats game on Saturday night. I honestly don't even remember who they were playing.

It was an incredibly hot night and for some stupid reason I decided to look cute because I'd been living in scrubs for the past week. I wore some nice jeans and this pair of boots I hadn't worn since last winter. I was so hot that I had to take off my shirt and wear the tank top I had on underneath. No worries, guys, it was totally conservative - sorry.

I think I was having a clumsy day. You ever have those? A day where you try but you just keep bumping into everything. I think I have fourteen bruises from last Saturday.


The biggest came when I was bringing my beer back to our seats and I totally ate it coming up the concrete stairs. I mean, I really went down. The only thing I could think of was, "I have to save the beer - it cost $7.50!". I managed to save about $3 of it and in the process spilled most of it on my arm and in my hair. The only silver lining was that I was so hot that it felt good to have something cool on me. Even if it was miller lite.



Back at the seats we enjoyed some good baseball, stadium food and camera time. Alexis and Austin were going crazy with the camera (I think they were a little bored).



Oh, the Nats played the Braves. And they won. Again. I think I bring them luck. :-)

1 comment:

Jenny Wymore said...

How fun!! I totally have those days of being clumsy. David would call it everyday! lol