Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Anne is preggo!

A couple of weeks ago Anne came in town and I got to spend the morning with her eating delicious pancakes and shopping for baby clothes. I'm not that into shopping - I prefer to buy. But a curious change took place when Anne found out she was having a little girl; I got really, really excited about buying cute baby clothes and little toys for her little one! It's amazing how many little dresses and shoes are out there for baby girls. I mean, they even had little Uggs! I'm sure that when I was a kid they didn't have all that stuff - or maybe I'm bitter because I had to wear my sister's hand-me-downs.

Regardless, we had a great time and I can't wait to see Anne again at her baby shower in May. She's due July 11th (I think!) and I'm so excited for her and Brian.

1 comment:

A said...

oh my gosh. srsly. I am so fat! I am no longer taking pictures with you in them. you make me look bad! :)