Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baseball and summer - they just go together

I am a fan of baseball. Well, that's overstating. I'm a fan of baseball games. I enjoy the beer, hot dogs and other food you would never admit to eating. And you would never admit to paying as much as you did for it. (A 12oz Miller Light cost $7.50?!) But there is something romantic about being at the game that I just can't resist. So when that first pitch is thrown out on opening day - you can be sure I'll be in the stands for the rest of the summer, soaking up the sun and watching the Washington Nationals suck it (like they did last Friday: 10-1 against SF Giants).

Thankfully, Stu is a fan as well ... here's one from Friday.

1 comment:

Annalise said...

No fair! Salt Lake City has no baseball team and it really bums me out. I'm the same way, going to a baseball game is one of my most favorite summer activities.