Saturday, March 29, 2008

TGIF!!

After another long week at work, I decided I needed a night to go out and have fun with friends. I have't been into the bar/club scene since grad school but every now and then it appeals to my mood.


Last night Stu and I went to this bar in Arlington called Clarendon Ballroom. I used to go there a lot when I interned on the hill. It's a fun place to dance and chill out. My only complaint was that I got there at 8:30 - pretty early for a club - and they charged me cover! Now, granted it was on $5, but still ... Women should never have to pay cover! (sorry, guys)

Anyway, once we were done there we grabbed a burger at Hard Times (very good) and then went to Liberty bar. It was great! Stu has so many friends up here that he has known since high school and it's so much fun to get to know them better. We hung out until 1 am ... I was so tired. I don't know how I used to stay up all night and then work the next day. I guess I'm getting old.

We haven't taken many pictures together, Stu and me that is, so I had one of his friends snap a few when we were at Liberty. We had a couple of beers in us by this time ... ;-)


1 comment:

Annalise said...

Hey, you guys are pretty cute!