Sunday, January 3, 2010

Let It SNOW!


A few weeks ago we had a mammoth snow storm. They were predicting record snow fall and for once the weathermen were right - when the weekend was done we had a total of 24 inches on the ground and snow drifts as high as three feet in some places.


For those of you in colder climates, this might seem like no big deal. But in DC, and specifically for me, this was huge! Scott is more accustomed to snow than I am so he graciously stayed with me to weather the blizzard. He even dug my car out three times so that he could go help people whose cars were stranded in the snow.


My friend Jenn was one of those unfortunate people who got caught and ended up staying with me Saturday night until the roads were cleared by the snow plows. We went out after the snow had stopped falling to take pictures, enjoy!

No comments: