Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas in Texas

This year I went home for the holidays. I wasn't able to go home last year because of work obligations so I was really excited to be in Houston this year. Not only was Scott coming with me, but my step-brother and step-sister had flown in for Christmas so it was extra-special to have almost all my family around to celebrate together.

We flew down a few days before Christmas and were there for almost a week! After going through the blizzard before we left, it was so nice to have weather in the 60's, although Scott said it didn't really feel like Christmas.


Scott got to meet a lot of my family while he was in town and he fit right in! We played lots of poker (and lots a few bucks in the process) and enjoyed my family's Christmas traditions.





I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday and wish y'all blessings in the new year.

No comments: