Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Eve 2008


Me and Sean

Margaret and me

I wanted to post a few pictures from NYE 2008. I spent the evening with the aggies, Rachel, Margaret, and a whole bunch of people I didn't know. They were all super nice,though, and it was fun getting to know some new people here in the DC area.


Me, Tom, and Rachel

Me and Rachel

I bought a really special dress to wear for NYE at Ralph Lauren. I paid way too much for the dress but I guess I was just psyched to find such an awesome dress and shocked even more to discover that some how I am a size 2 at Ralph Lauren?! We'll see how long that lasts ... :-)

1 comment:

Shaun and Kelli said...

that is seriously an awesome dress and you look great! I'm sad to say that it will be a while before I can fit a size 2 again...(sigh).