Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Delinquency

It's been three weeks since I blogged.

Three weeks!

I could say I've been working a lot, which would be true. Try fifty hours a week at my day job and 10-20 hours a week at my night job and that adds up to a lot of time.

But, the truth is that I started reading the Twilight series when I was in Utah for Annalise's wedding and I've been obsessed with it ever since. I'm surprised my Mom didn't get any pictures of me reading while we were hiking.

I haven't been this into a book series since, well, I've never been into a book series. When I get home at night, all I want to do is get lost in the world of Edward and Bella.

It is so pathetic. And wonderful.

I finished all four books in a week and then felt a huge void so I started reading the fourth book again, slower, so I can actually get all the little side stories I missed the first time.

Everything culminated last weekend when Rachel and I saw the movie. Now my obsession is complete.

My parents are coming in town today for Thanksgiving so pictures of that are to follow.

And I'm not going to read while they are here. Well, I'm going to try...

1 comment:

A said...

I can't believe I have to wait till tomorrow to go out and get books 3 and 4!!!

PS--do you think B would sit through the movie?! :)

Have a happy Turkey day! Say Hi to your Parents! :)