Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Girls

I know I've mentioned them before, but I haven't really written much the wonderful girls in my small group. I see them every Wednesday night at 7:30 when we laugh and catch up with each other and keep each other accountable and study whatever book we're going through at the time.

The most important and most wonderful aspect of this group is how we minister to each other.

They have been with me through the break ups and the bad days. They have also been there through the excitement of new relationships and promotions. We go through all the hills and valleys together and I can't imagine a greater and more dynamic group of women than these. I hope that I give to them as much as they give to me.

We decided to take a picture of the group a few weeks ago and here it is. I love y'all!

No comments: