Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Too early?

Don't laugh - I'm one of those pathetic souls who absolutely love Christmas and everything that comes with it. While most of society is annoyed at how early the decorations and sundries go up in the stores, I for one can't wait to walk around while listening to Christmas music and buying resin reindeer that will most assuredly be lost the next time I move. For instance, right now I have the first Christmas music of the season playing in my basement and I'm seriously contemplating putting my tree up this weekend (of course I have a fake one and it resembles the Charlie Brown Christmas tree more than I care to admit).

I just love it, what can I say?

Especially now that I live in a place where it snows at Christmas time so it actually feels like I should be bundled up by the fire sipping hot chocolate and watching Christmas specials.

Drummer Boy, Silver Bells, O Holy Night ... how I love thee!

No comments: