Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Legwarmers!


There is this great 80's cover band in northern Virginia called the Legwarmers.  I first heard about them five years ago when I was interning on the Hill, and I've wanted to check out a show ever since.  What's so fun about going to see the Legwarmers is that everyone dresses up, and there are some pretty incredible costumes, for sure.  

This past weekend, several of my girlfriends and I went to see the Legwarmers at the State Theatre in Falls Church.  It was so awesome!  I saw Madonnas, the Brat Pack, and even Dee Snider!  Not to mention the music - all the hits from the 80's that we know and love: Journey, the Go Go's, Michael Jackson ... It was awesome!

Again, I tried to capture our attempt at 80's garb; I'll let you judge for yourself!

No comments: