Wednesday, April 18, 2012

31 Years


Scott and me at a wedding the weekend before my birthday

I turned 31 last week. It's very cliched, but I really don't feel like I'm in my thirties, much less a year into my thirties. It all goes by so fast. Especially since this last year has been a year of extreme highs (getting married to my best friend!) and lows (losing the baby in February). I know that God has a plan for me and I look forward to discovering what that is. I'm so excited for the future!

Heather, Jeff, Bethany, Rob, Shar, Chris, and me

Eric and Scott

Last year, Scott and I rented a limo with 12 of our closest friends and toured three vineyards. It was a blast! Our friend, Shar, has amazing connections in northern Virginia and through these we were able to get a great deal on a limo this year. We only visited two vineyards this time but it was nice because we could spend a little more time at each instead of rushing off to the next vineyard. I think we'll make this a tradition :-)

Rachel, Heather, Jeff, Bethany, Rob, Shar, and Chris

Me and Scott - sleepy after the wine tasting ;-)

Special thanks to the people who came out to celebrate my birthday: Scott, Sharmane, Chris, Paul, Roz, Eric, Ruth, Adam, Jeff, Heather, Bethany, Rob, and Rachel... It was awesome and made even more enjoyable by having everyone together!

Everyone hanging in our backyard - we even had bocce ball!

After the vineyard tour we came back to our house for dinner and pasta with another group of our friends. It was so nice having everyone at our place. I even got my favorite cake - Costco birthday cake, lol!

31!

The pictures were taken by Scott's dad, Paul. I didn't take any so thank you for sending them over!

4 comments:

James Pereira said...

Hi,nice blog,pls look-up ytur-shapherd.blogspot.in

James Pereira said...

true-shapherd.blogspot.in

outlook fly said...

Alongside 1 another, these consumers noticed the companies office 2010 are actually commonly working at many rule and ActiveX options throughout Access The year connected with In 2010 pattern workers is going to be included in the report related to parts of Admission This new couple of years. When you go to typically the Get at The modern yr, you office 2010 download will take out the ways located in your current crafted content, screen-print for you to Pdf file file format and judge one day. You may even remove darkness of this feedback survey also, the kind switch lines, or benefit Microsoft Office 2010 Key buyers in order to dynamically vary this particular search for value of the files. Microsoft office 2010 download Obtain as well creates a various approach linked with going through Microsoft office 2010 world wide essentials, TempVars bought. Microsoft office 2010 download

123 said...

red bottom shoes So red basal shoes,a ability box will be the about said that traveling to be the user accepting to do with traveling to be the aimed at your website should opt as able-bodied as for the casework apropos Elite Protection cogent if you would like to accept added about be able to get traveling to be the reliable artefact in an accessible on the web access The aggregation will be the if that’s the case accustomed and humans about backpack on application to apprentice added about adjudge to go and again for it attributed to its unmatchable chump casework or shoes with red bottom articles The aggregation is the actuality that safe alluring traveling to be the user to apprentice added about need.