Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Eight Months In

Marriage is such a fun experience. It isn't always easy, but more often than not, I find myself laughing hysterically at something Scott says or does and thanking Jesus that He let Scott come into my life. I can honestly say I love him more today than ever.

But back to that laughing hysterically ... it's no secret that Scott has, shall we say, a very "healthy" digestive system. (Don't worry folks - it doesn't embarrass him to talk about it, he's actually quite proud.) Many friends of ours recount with gusto the times they've been crop dusted by Scott at the most inopportune times. This aspect of my husband has led to many funny moments in our marriage. And if you can't laugh at farting, well, what can you laugh at?

Scott found this cartoon on The Oatmeal and I think it encompasses a few of these moments perfectly. It still makes me giggle looking at it :-)

No comments: